Creative Musings of a Needlework Designer

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Happy New Year!

Well it is hard to believe that another year has passed. Every year I say I am going to post more to my blog and then life just gets in my way. Well it is 2017 and I am going to give it another try. Not that anyone ever comes to visit my blog.
So I did manage to complete a few things just prior to the end of 2016. I stitched an ornament for my grandson Hayden. It was a lovely free pattern from The Snowflake Diaries. It turned out rather well. I stitched his name and the year on the front and my initials on the back. I also made a beaded ornament and then mounted it on silk for my girlfriend. Lastly I lost a stitching friend last year and managed to acquire one of the pieces of stitchery she started. It was actually 75% done so I finished the ribbon embroidery .... not my thing at all. I added the beads my friends initials, my initials and then another row of whitework so it would fit in the frame better. I gifted the finished piece to my son's girlfriend who knew my friend as she was best friends with her grandmother.
So hopefully I can be organized enough to post once or twice a month. :)



1 comment:

  1. Menderita turun peranakan? Ingin sembuh dari turun peranakan? Apa sih Obat Turun Peranakan yang bagus dan tepat dipilih? Apakah turun peranakan memang bisa disembuhkan dengan obat? Jawaban dari semuanya pertanyaan tersebut akan kami rangkum dalam pembahasan berikut ini. Temukan jawabannya disini! Jelly Gamat Gold-G

    ReplyDelete